|Voice Actor||Rosearik Rikki Simons (English)|
Bloaty is the mascot for the Bloaty's Pizza Hog chain of pizza restaurants, and is a possible parody of Chuck E. Cheese (from Chuck E Cheese's) and other similar food chain and media mascots, such as Mickey Mouse.
Bloaty is a morbidly obese pig who regularly appears in commercials for the chain, often accompanied onscreen by a number of children happily bouncing on his massive belly folds. Underneath the greasy pig costume, Bloaty is played by an even more morbidly obese man.
Originally a hobo, Bloaty was lured into the restaurant with free pizza and shanghaied as the mascot, before gorging himself to his current state. He sometimes comments on his life, saying things like "Bloaty hates his life", and has a very disgusting appearance.
He is usually seen with children climbing all over him. He seems to detest his job and it shows in his poor performance.
Bloaty only appeared in person in "Bloaty's Pizza Hog", but has made appearances in all of the Bloaty commercials, such as in "Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy" "Gaz, Taster of Pork", "The Frycook What Came from All That Space", Issue 14 and Enter the Florpus.
- Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy
- Bloaty's Pizza Hog
- Door to Door (Cameo)
- The Frycook What Came from All That Space (Cameo)
- Gaz, Taster of Pork
- Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus
- "HEYYYYY! LOOK AT BLOATEEEEE!!!!"
- "Hey, you eat some pizza!"
- "This pizza don't taste like pig at all!"
- "I eat too many pizza."
- "If you like the taste of stuff, you gonna like this pizza."
- "Bloaty hate his life."
- "They got games, they got Bloaty, they got pizza. What more you asking for?"
- "I love you, kid..."
Facts of Doom
- Bloaty is even fatter out of his costume than in it. It's unknown how he fits inside the costume once he's out of it.
- Bloaty is voiced by Rosearik Rikki Simons who also plays GIR, though he was voiced by Brad Abrell (according to the credits anyhow) in "Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy".
- In a commercial seen halfway through "Gaz, Taster of Pork" Bloaty admits to "hating his life". This seems to imply that he suffers from depression, which was later cemented as he was heard crying under his costume as the commercial ended.
- In Issue 45, Bloaty's image appears on the Mount Rushmore-inspired monument to fast food icons, along with the mascots of several other restaurants.
- In The Dookie Loop Horror, Bloaty appears as part of the montage of people being caught in the time loop. He also seems to have written an autobiography which Zim was seen reading.
- In Latin America, Bloaty was never given a name and was simply referred to as "Cerdo" or "Puerco" which means pig. This is appropriate, as both words could be used as slang for "pigging out".