|First appearance||Hobo 13|
|Voice Actor(s)||Kevin Michael Richardson|
He is seen with a table strapped to his head, which is also attached to his legs, flattening the top of his head and giving him crooked legs. There is a chance he is even shorter than Zim.
His salary was only five monies every two Irk years, which equals twenty Earth years. Almighty Tallest Red and Purple made him bet five hundred thousand monies (which, if calculated correctly, would take him two hundred thousand Irk years or two million Earth years to earn) on Zim surviving the obstacle course on Hobo 13 so that they would not be in debt if he was killed.
He was very intolerant of his leaders bossing him around constantly, perhaps being one of few Irkens (so far) that harbors such beliefs. However, Bob ended up winning his bet, and gleefully told the Tallest that they "can serve themselves from now on".
In the end, though, the irritated Tallest strapped him to the back of a chair in the ship they had given Zim. Unknown to Zim, this ship's navigation computer had been locked onto a collision course into a nearby star, in an attempt for the Tallest to kill him and Bob. It seemed to have been a failed attempt, as Zim is alive in the next episode, though it is unlikely that Bob was so lucky - especially given Zim's demonstrated tendency to sacrifice or forget about allies without a thought to save himself.
- "But I only get five monies every two years."
- "If Zim finishes, I get six million monies! Oooh…"
- "AARGH! GET IT YOURSELF!!!"
- "You can serve YOURSELVES for now on! Nea ha ha haa!"
Facts of Doom
- It is speculated that like Zim and maybe even Tak that Bob could be a defective Irken as he was shown to have a strong hatred for the Tallest and is tired of their tyrannical and unproductive rule and their mistreatment of their subjects. He was even the only Irken to ever yell at them, which shocked them.
- Despite the fact that Bob never made another appearance for the rest of the series and it is heavily implied that he was killed at the end of his debut episode, it is possible for him to still be alive, seeing as Nickelodeon doesn't allow any deaths in their shows. Similarly to Skoodge, he might have "gotten better" in a later episode had the series continued.