|Eye Color||Light Blue-Purple|
President Man is the president of North America, including the City during the time of Invader Zim, and, according to himself, comes from President Land. He deals with important issues such as Moofy the Girly Ranger getting stuck in Zim's lawn, as well as Christmas events.
President Man takes on the appearance of a middle-aged man. His hair is white, and his left eye bulges twice the size of his right eye. He has bushy eyebrows a flat nose, and two over-sized front teeth.
He wears a navy blue suit with a striped black tie, a cream-colored undershirt, and black shoes. He only has three triangle-shaped fingers, and a silver metallic name-tag on the suit labeled "O.K." pinned to his suit.
Despite being the elected president, President Man is completely incompetent as a leader and appears completely ignorant to the world around him and is quite easy to bribe. His decisions have been known to be influenced by offerings of chocolate-covered ninja star cookies, namely from Dib.
Role in Invader Zim
His first major role however was in "The Girl Who Cried Gnome", were he came to Zim's lawn in an attempt to get Moofy out of a hole, and was bribed by Dib so that he would use his idea to drill under Zim's home to retrieve the small girl.
President Man makes his first appearance in the comic series at the end of Issue 32, when he awards Torque Smackey the first place award in the National Physical Phitness Day test, and shows confusion at Zim and Dib's unending sit-up competition. He later appears in the final issue of the series as part of the montage of people being caught up in the time loop.
- "You! Get me the nuclear people on the phone! I waaaaant those vibrations!"
- "I pledge that this fine Girly Ranger will be rescued... WITH BOTH LEGS INTACT!"
- "It's allll yours, Santa!"
- "People just looove shakin'! WOOHOOHOO!"
- "Where are the charts? Where are the pretty pictures? This plan is stupid!"
- "Wait a minute! Are tho-those ch-chocolate ninja star, c-cookies? Ooooh! I loooove ninja star cookies! Hooo!"
- "Thanks to this DELICIOUS boy, we are gonna use this diggin' machine to free young Moofy."
- "Who's that crazy boy?!"
Facts of Doom
- He is meant to be a parody of George W. Bush, the President of the United States at the time of the show's airing.
- He always keeps his arms up to his neck, and lets them flail aimlessly when he is excited or when talking, this is because the coat hanger is still inside his jacket.
- Zim believed him to be the "Earth Leader", implying that he is unaware that unlike other alien races, humans have many different leaders and the planet is not under one rule.
- President Man is the only leader from Earth Zim has ever met.
- He was voiced by Jeffrey Jones, who also voiced the Shadowhog.
|Characters of Invader Zim|
|Zim • GIR • Dib Membrane • Gaz Membrane|
|Almighty Tallest Purple • Almighty Tallest Red • Ms. Bitters • Professor Membrane|
|Invader Skoodge • Keef • Minimoose • Tak • President Man • Roboparents • Lard Nar • Skool Principal|
|Adult Dib • Old Kid • Hobo • Alan • Meef • Skoolchildren|
|Mortos der Soulstealer • Sergeant Slab Rankle • Sergeant Hobo 678 • Shadow Hog • Chickenfoot • Sizz-Lorr • Gashloog • Willy • Iggins • Walton Chunky • Pigboy|
|Louie • Digestor • Almighty Tallest Spork • Almighty Tallest Miyuki • Bloody GIR • Cthulu • Cybernetic Kitten • Dinky • Little Timmy|